The UV machine mesh belt is used in the UV machine. The Teflon mesh belt is made of mesh glass fiber or Kevlar as a base material, which is coated the excellent high quality Teflon resin. The commonalities are mesh, both for conveyor.
The UV mesh belt can be a Teflon mesh belt or a stainless steel mesh belt, and the Teflon mesh belt is one of UV mesh belt. Therefore, the UV mesh belt is not just a Teflon mesh belt.
There are UV-resistant and anti UV-resistant Teflon mesh belt. Anti UV-resistant Teflon mesh beltTeflon cannot be used in UV machines, so Teflon mesh belts are not just UV mesh belts.
Therefopre, the UV-resistant Teflon mesh belt is the UV mesh belt.
There are two unique properties of Teflon mesh belt that the Teflon mesh belt must be used for UV curing machine.
1. Firstly, the high temperature resistance. The Teflon mesh belt can work from -70℃ to 260℃. For the UV curing machine, the curing temperature is up to 90℃, and the Teflon mesh belt can resisit the temperature.
2. Non stick. Teflon is known that hardly sticks to any sticky substances, and its acid and alkali corrosion resistance, wear resistance are excellent. In the use of UV curing machine, the ultraviolet light will cause the resin to crosslink, and the binder will be changed from liquid to solid, and the smaller components will be bonded. Due to the non-stick perporty of the Teflon mesh belt, which is the best material for UV conveyor belts.
Related terms in this article
Mesh belt, which is the static friction to drive a machine that transports materials in continuous. It can be used to form a material conveying process on a certain conveying line from the initial feeding point to the final discharging point. It can carry out the bulk materials as well as the individual material. In addition to the converyor of the material, it can also be combined with the requirements of the process in the production process of various industrial enterprises to form a flow line. The materials of mesh belt used in different environments are also different, such as carbon steel, galvanized iron wire, spring steel and so on. The different working environment , the different material of mesh belt will be. Therefore, metal mesh belts are widely used in modern industrial enterprises, which is an indispensable and important accessory in automatic devices and modern automated assembly lines in various industries.
The types of mesh belts.
1. Shape: crankshaft mesh belt, straight shaft mesh belt, flat wire mesh belt, B mesh belt, herringbone mesh belt, metal mesh belt, chain rod mesh belt, eye mesh belt, chain Chip mesh belt, chain mesh belt, U-shaped chain mesh belt, chain plate mesh belt, baffle mesh belt, triangular barrier mesh belt, rod mesh belt, flanged mesh belt, spherical mesh belt , belt type mesh belt, plus plate type mesh belt, single rotary mesh belt, diamond mesh belt and so on.
2. Purpose: food mesh belt, conveyor belt, high temperature mesh belt, transmission mesh belt, etc.
3. Material: stainless steel mesh belt, metal mesh belt, etc.
?PTFE was discovered in 1938 by chemist Dr. Roy J. Plunkett at DuPont’s Jackson Laboratory in New Jersey, USA. When he tried to make a new chlorofluorocarbon refrigerant, tetrafluoroethylene was polymerized in a high-pressure storage vessel (iron of the inner wall became catalyst for polymerization). DuPont obtained its patent in 1941 and in 1944 registered its trademark under the name “Teflon”. Subsequently, DuPont developed a series of products, including Teflon; AF (amorphous fluoropolymer), Teflon; FEP (fluorinated ethylene propylene resin), Teflon; FFR (fluorine polymerization) Foam resin), Teflon; NXT (fluoropolymer resin), Teflon; PFA (perfluoroalkoxy resin), etc. In 1954, the French engineer Marc Gregoire’s wife, Colette, had a whimsy that Teflon, the non-stick material that her husband used to fishing line to prevent knotting, which could be used for the frying pan, the effect must be good. The “non-stick” pan was born.