What is PTFE teflon adhesive tape.
PTFE (Teflon) adhesive tape: fiberglass is the base fabric, which is coated with PTFE (Teflon) emulsion and dried to PTFE (Teflon) coated glass fiber cloth; PTFE (Teflon) glass fiber cloth coated with silicone adhesive to PTFE (Teflon)adhesive tape.
PTFE (teflon) adhesive tape is high performance, new composite product. The surface is smooth, with good anti-stick, chemical, high temperature resistance and excellent insulation properties.
The application of PTFE (teflon) adhesive tape
Cladding of various high temperature drums, heating flat plates, stripping workpieces; heat sealing of food, medicine and plastic bags.
The cladding of runners, hoppers, aviation molds and other gaskets can also be applied to the sizing machine drum, thermoplastic demoulding and other industries, it’s reusable and easy to replace.
It is suitable for other surface treatment that requires anti-stick, corrosion and high temperature resistance. Be used in packaging, thermoplastic, composite, sealing and sealing, electrical and electronic industries, etc., where it needs to be adhered to heat-resistant and corrosion-resistant insulation, which can be pasted repeatedly.
The strength of PTFE (Teflon) adhesive tape is high and can be applied to the sizing machine drum, thermoplastic demoulding and other industries, and can be used repeatedly and easily replaced.
It can be directly pasted to various large flat surfaces and regular curved surfaces (such as drums). Without the limit of specialized equipment of spraying PTFE materials, special processes and without the transporttion of professional spray factory for processing. PTFE (Teflon) adhesive tape is excellent option, and the long term working temprature is up to 260℃.
The features of PTFE (Teflon) adhesive tape
1. Good thermal performance (continuous working temperature is above 260℃), the peak temperature can reach 300℃. The tape can be safely used even on overheated heaters;
2. Good adhesion, the slag of the melted packaging film will not stick to the heater.
3. Excellent electric insulativity.
Good stability, durability.
Application of PTFE (Teflon) adhesive tape
1. Heat sealing/cutting machine of food and medicine plastic packaging industry, and high speed heat sealing machine.
2. Anti-adhesive treatment on the surface of drying drums; anti-adhesive treatment on the surface of the laminating machine; anti-adhesive treatment on the surface of the drying drums.
3. Application of anti-adhesive, friction reducing.
The properties of PTFE (Teflon) adhesive tape
1. Weather, anti-aging resistance between low temperature -196℃ and high temperature 300℃.
For example, if it is placed at a high temperature of 250℃ for 200 days, the strength and the weight won’t be reduced. Be placed at 350℃ for 120 hours, the weight will only decrease by about 0.6%; Maintain the original softness at -180℃.
2. Non-stick: The surface is smooth and it is not easy to adhere to any substance. Easy to clean; all adhesive substances, such as paste, resin, paint, etc. can be easily removed.
3. Chemically resistant, which can resistant strong acids, alkalis, aqua regia and various organic solvent.
4. Medicament resistance and non-toxic. Resistant all pharmaceutical items.
5. High insulation performance (permittivity: 2.6, tangent below 0.0025), UV protection, anti-static.
6. Fire retardant.
7. Easy to use and long service life.