Teflon mesh belt alias: Teflon mesh belt, Teflon mesh conveyor belt, drying mesh belt, drying room mesh belt, PTFE anti-sticking high temperature resistant mesh belt. Teflon mesh belt specifications: mesh: 0.5-10 mm square (4X4 mm, 1X1 mm, etc.).
Teflon mesh belts are used in a wide range of applications. Dryer mesh belt, sterilizer mesh belt, annealing furnace mesh belt, fryer mesh belt, sintering furnace mesh belt, instant noodle steamer mesh belt, etc. which are all common application fields of Teflon mesh belt. The main applications are as follows:
A: Textile, printing and dyeing: printing drying, bleaching and dyeing cloth drying, fabric shrinking drying, non-woven drying, etc. drying tunnel, drying room conveyor belt.
B: Silk screen, printing: loose dryer, offset printing machine, UV series light curing machine, paper oil drying, ultraviolet drying, plastic products silk screen drying and other drying tunnels, drying room conveyor belt.
C: Other items: high-frequency drying, microwave drying, various food freezing and thawing, baking, heat shrinkage of packaged articles, drying of general moisture-containing articles, rapid drying of flux-type inks, etc. Teflon mesh conveyor belts are suitable for where hot air flow applications and hot processing conditions are required.
Teflon mesh belt installation precautions:
1. Before installing the Teflon mesh belt, check the machine to see if the machine running roller is flexible. If there are sharp objects inside or inside the machine, make sure that the mesh belt is not damaged or scratched during installation.
2. When installing the mesh belt, it is better to have two or more people to cooperate. You can also use the roll holder to pull up the mesh belt to prevent the mesh belt from being bent and injured.
3. When the mesh belt is inserted into the pin, the mesh belt is aligned on both sides and then worn to ensure that the joints are flat on both sides. The two ends of the pin need to be folded 180° to ensure that the joint and the bolt do not slip. Remarks: If you have a guide pin, after inserting it, please cut the wire part, the other is the same as above.
4. After the pin is inserted, check the safety condition and correct the manual or automatic correction to ensure that it is correct.
5. Then slowly tighten the mesh belt, and adjust the two sides symmetrically. Note that the mesh belt should not be too tight, which can be normal. If there is an automatic correcting mechanism, first adjust the manual correction to ensure that the automatic correcting mechanism is turned on after the mesh belt is in normal operation, so as to avoid the mesh belt being injured.
6. After the belt is installed and adjusted, run at room temperature for 15 minutes, then raise the temperature to 150 °C for 30 minutes, then adjust the normal use temperature.